Is there a more classic vacation drink than an ice-cold piña colada? Well, the good news is that you don’t have to be somewhere on a beach to enjoy this tropical treat. Grab some cream of coconut, your favorite rum, and some pineapple juice and you’ll be on your way to sipping yourself to paradise. Since we’re based in the official birthplace of the famous cocktail, we take a lot of pride in this sweet and refreshing drink.
- 4 ounces of rum (white or spiced rum is fine)
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice (or frozen pineapples)
- 2 ounces of cream of coconut (a classic is Coco Lopez)
- Handful of ice
- Put the rum, ice, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut into a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into a glass. Serve with pineapple or cherries to garnish